This is the final post for the image “No More Toys” aka Bunny Project. Its not a final render, or final materials, but I think I gave the audience a heaping dose into this very long, undirectional project. If you have any questions feel free to twitter or email me. I will post the final image when it is completed, but for now farewell, and see you in the next project.
It’s time to regress about the current composition and starting rolling ideas to make it more interesting. I brought my image into Autodesk sketchbook and planning out some new ideas.
So I managed to render out an Idea for the pre-final. Unfortunately the image conceptually needs to utilize a toon shade to have that “Toy” feel. Color concepts was done in PS CS5. My plans for the final, is a wide screen shot with more character from the toys and th bunny model.
Yay finished patching up, capping and detailing the character. After a long insane battle of modeling, she is complete and ready for exporting.
Max 2009 and some lighting test to produce a teaser image for “No More Toys”